2021 State Games COVID Protocols
27 April 2021
2021 SC SPORTS CLASSIC STATE GAMES
NOTICE TO ALL PARTICIPANTS
- If you have any underlying health conditions or do not feel comfortable, please stay at home.
- Do not attend the State Games if you are sick
- You will be required to sign a COVID Waiver at Registration Check In
- You must abide by COVID protocols at event venues or you will not be able to participate.
- If your Event is held on the campus of Francis Marion University, you must abide by their COVID Protocols. They are as follows:
- You must show proof of completed vaccination or
- You must provide a negative COVID test within 48 hours of your event.
- Tell your Coach or a Staff Member if you do not feel well.
AT ALL VENUES
- There must be 3’ – 6’ social distancing
- No physical contact such as handshakes, high 5’s, hugs, selfies, etc.
- No spitting, cover cough/sneeze with tissue or cough/sneeze into elbow
- Must wear a face covering when not actively participating in your event
- Do not enter arena of play until your age group is called
- Once play is complete, you must immediately leave the area of play so that it can be cleaned
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before and after your event or sharing equipment
- Bring your own equipment/gear when possible
- Bring your own food and snacks, none will be provided at event venues. Do not share your food or snacks
- We highly recommend no or limited spectators
- No gathering at the results, awards or volunteer stations.